Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Sock Monkeys


Girlie Sock Monkey :-)


Added a flower to the other sock monkey to make it look more girlish :-)


Miriam is modeling the headband i made for a little girl who likes to pretend to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are :-)  Headbands are only $5 each! :-)


side view of "Max's ears"


Neapolitan hat for Sarah - I LOVE these hats :-)


another Neapolitan hat for Sarah :-)


Sock Monkey hat for Jacki


Sock Monkey made for Jacki :-)  with sewn (not button) eyes


Sock Monkey has a 'tude ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I gotta get one of those hats from you at some time...I don't know if Erika told you but our nursery is all sock monkey:-) the "traditional" browns and red. Jon picked it out, i think it's adorable. I'm trying to find a big sock monkey to go in the room now...I've only been able to find little ones like the size of beenie babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking of shutting this blog down cause no one but you checks it ;-) haha... do you check facebook? it's much more updated and has erika's steeler colored sock monkey hats on it :-) check out My Favorite Strings on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Favorite-Strings/100447471799

    ReplyDelete
  3. jon has facebook i check his sometimes

    ReplyDelete