Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Latest Hats

 My girls are obsessed with cats... and lately, my oldest is loving FOXES!  So I recently made 3 cat hats (cream with a pink bow, black and gray) and some red fox ears on a headband :-)
 These are 2 of 3 "scrappy hats" that I have recently made out of my yarn scraps :-)  For Sale Now - $10 each.  The one on the right is adult sized.  The one on the left is toddler/child sized.  Not pictured is another child sized scrappy hat :-)
 Here is a teddy bear hat that I made for a friend's brand new baby boy! :-)
 My sister-in-law loved the black cat hat so much that I made one for her.  The left one is hers :-)
 I call this my "Hello Kitty" hat.  Cream colored with a pink bow on the ear.  For Sale now - only $10!
Any of these hats can be made in any size or color and shipped anywhere in the US and Canada!  Just leave a comment with what you would like me to make :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment